SUP / Surf Foil lessons are suitable for beginners who have practiced surfing or SUP and also for more advanced riders who want to learn more and improve their technique.
Initiation to SUP / Surf Foil:
- Know how to assemble and disassemble Foil;
- Meteorology and its characteristics and conditions;
- Beginning foil boarding with plenty of flotation;
- Know how to position your body and board for the first starts;
- Learning to paddle with a hydrofoil in still water;
- Know the rules of navigation and priorities in and out of the water;
- First straight waves before starting the first turns;
- Know the safety rules when using a foil board, know how to avoid accidents in and out of the water;
- Knowing how to choose the right equipment and conditions for navigating.
All materials, instructor support and insurance for participants.