The SW SUP of António Pereira NIF 243538383 is fully committed to ensuring high protection of Personal Data and complying with the applicable rules related to the Processing of Personal Data. In particular, SW SUP guarantees to comply with the applicable personal data protection regulations when processing Personal Data related to users (eg customers, prospective customers, job seekers, etc.) through its website, email or other written medium through which the data is sent.
What do we collect?
In general, we collect:
– E-mail address
– Phone number
– Tax Identification Number
Why do we collect?
-Management of Relationship with Customers
SW SUP collects Personal Data relating to business relationships with customers and potential customers and, in particular:
- For compliance with tax, accounting and legal obligations;
- To provide you with after-sales services related to your orders or the items, products and services you have purchased;
- For marketing purposes it will be done according to the consent option expressed by the client. Consent must be prior, free, informed, specific and unambiguous, expressed in a written declaration. The Customer may object to the processing of data for marketing purposes at any time and by any means.
Recruitment and Human Resources Management
SW SUP will collect your Personal Data by sending the CV to analyze and respond to your job application. If no other action is taken when applying for a job, Personal Data will not be kept. In the event of recruitment, Personal Data will be transferred to the competent HR service to be processed for human resources purposes, in accordance with the principles indicated above and with specific HR policies.
SW SUP employees can only access your Personal Data due to strict need. Likewise, only the services responsible for recruiting and managing human resources at SW SUP will have full or partial access to Personal Data related to candidates, out of strict need.
SW SUP only shares your Personal Data with third parties, in compliance with legal obligations. SW SUP may transfer Personal Data to third parties in accordance with requests from public judicial authorities with legal powers for that purpose, in accordance with the legal rules in force.
SW SUP guarantees the confidentiality and security of Personal Data during the transfer to the aforementioned recipients.
SW SUP maintains its Personal Data according to the periods of conservation imposed by the legislation and regulations in force, namely taking into account its activities and does not keep Personal Data longer than necessary, taking into account the purposes for which which have been collected. In particular, SW SUP may store your Personal Data during the following periods:
– When you contact us to request information, we keep your personal data for as long as necessary to process your request;
– We keep your personal data used for direct marketing until you cancel the authorization, or ask us to delete it, or, after all, one year after our last contact.
-When you are a customer, we keep your personal data for customer management purposes for up to six years, including 5 years of filing orders and invoices.
SW SUP defines appropriate technical and organizational measures to effectively implement the principles of protection of Personal Data, in order to comply with the regulations for the protection of Personal Data and to protect the rights, freedoms and guarantees of Data Subjects from the moment of collection.
SW SUP also imposes the same level of protection of Personal Data to all its employees through contracts.
In addition, SW SUP is committed to respecting all other principles established by the applicable regulations on the protection of Personal Data, in particular in relation to the rights granted to the Holders of Personal Data. We will do everything to protect your personal data through the necessary measures and we guarantee that our systems are protected against everyone who does not need access to the data.
Links to other sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not serve minors under the age of 18.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or legal guardian and are aware that your children have provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
You can, at any time, in accordance with the applicable rules regarding the protection of Personal Data, exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and transfer of your Personal Data and also your rights of restriction and opposition to the Processing of your Data Personal.
You also have the right to object to the Processing of your Personal Data for marketing purposes and, therefore, ask to stop receiving communications from SW SUP at any time.
When Processing is based on your authorization, you have the right to withdraw your authorization at any time.
To exercise your rights, you can contact us at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
To enable us to respond to your request, you must provide us with the following necessary identification data: name, surname, e-mail or address and any other information necessary to confirm your identity.
You also have the right to complain to the Supervisory Authority in case of violation of the rules applicable to the protection of Personal Data, in particular from the CNPD (national data protection commission.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that a website, when visited by the user, places on your computer or on your mobile device through the internet browser (browser). The placement of cookies will help the website to recognize your device the next time the user visits it.
We use the term cookies in this policy to refer to all files that collect information in this way.
The cookies used do not collect information that identifies the user. Cookies collect generic information, namely how users arrive and use the websites or the country / countries area through which they access the website, etc.
Cookies only retain information related to your preferences.
At any time, the user can, through his internet browser (browser) decide to be notified about the receipt of cookies, as well as block the respective entry in his system.
What are cookies for?
Cookies are used to help determine the usefulness, interest and number of uses of the sites, allowing for faster and more efficient navigation and eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
What type of cookies do we use?
Our cookies have different functions:
– Essential cookies – Some cookies are essential to access specific areas of our website.
They allow you to browse the site and use your applications, such as accessing secure areas of the site through login. Without these cookies, services that require it cannot be provided.
– Analytical cookies – We use these cookies to analyze how users use the website and monitor its performance. This allows us to provide a high quality experience by personalizing our offer and quickly identifying and correcting any problems that arise. For example, we use performance cookies to find out which pages are most popular, which method of linking between pages is most effective, or to determine why some pages are receiving error messages. These cookies are used only for the purpose of statistical creation and analysis, without ever collecting personal information.
– Functionality cookies – We use functionality cookies to allow us to remember user preferences. For example, cookies avoid typing the user’s name each time the user accesses the site.
We also use functionality cookies to provide advanced services to the user, such as making comments on an article. In summary, functionality cookies keep the user’s preferences regarding the use of the website, so that it is not necessary to reconfigure the website each time you visit it.
– Third-party cookies – These are used to measure the success of applications and the effectiveness of third-party advertising.
The cookies used can be:
– Permanent cookies – They are stored at the level of the internet browser (browser) on your access devices (pc, mobile and tablet) and are used whenever the user makes a new visit to the site. They are generally used to direct navigation according to the user’s interests, allowing us to provide a more personalized service.
– Session cookies – They are temporary, remain in the cookies of your internet browser (browser) until you leave the site. The information obtained allows to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
More information about cookies
You can get more information about cookies at the following link: email@example.com